Assistant Project Manager
We currently have an opportunity for a self-driven and proactive individual to join our business as an Assistant Project manager. You will work closely with the Project Manager creating and implementing project work plans, revising plan details based on client needs and project requirements.
The successful candidate will help to identify the needed resources, and manage daily operations during the absence of the Project manager.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Reviewing reports
• Implementing company methodologies and project principles
• Overseeing quality assurance procedures
• Preparing project reviews and documenting project details
• Implementing safety procedures and budget planning to reduce risks and revenue losses
To succeed in this role you must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy as well as a professional qualification and educated to degree standard.
The successful candidate should have:
• Excellent management and administrative skills
• Ability to use initiative when needed
• Promote teamwork
• Ability to demonstrate leadership
• Meet deadlines
Other essential skills
• Time management
• Organisational skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
To apply you will need to send a CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role. For more information and to apply, please contact a member of the Recruitment Department on the following email address email@example.com